So, only
6 days until we find out if poppyseed is a
boy or a
girl. So far, 1 of the silly tests we've done says that it will be a girl. 3 of them have said it will be a boy. If only those tests could be trusted. Rod is hoping it is a boy. Mollie is hoping it's a ... healthy baby.
Any guesses as to what it is going to be?
I don't know but I got some WAY cute tiny girl clothes the other day just incase you do have a girl :) I would have got some boy ones too but they weren't as cute. I've been right every time on what we've had, I can't wait for you guys to find out, YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteI say it's a boy...but what do I know? Excited to find out though.
ReplyDeleteIt is a girl
ReplyDeleteI think it's a boy.
ReplyDeleteWe think it is going to be a girl since Erin is having a boy! What do we get if we win?
ReplyDeleteI hope it is a girl.... rod needs a girl :)
ReplyDeleteI thinks it a boy!
ReplyDelete