It's official! We're having a baby GiRl! So for all of you who guessed a girl you deserve bragging rights. The best part is she is healthy! We are super excited! And can't wait for her arrival. Now on tonames....feel free to share your ideas. :)
Oh my goodness! I just read your story about the rapist on the loose! That is SO scary! I always felt so safe in Provo!! Blah. Fun Blog Mollie. And Happy Anniversary girl! That's so great! You made it to one year ;0). Many more happy years ahead!! And once again, congratulations on the baby girl!!!
Mollie,
ReplyDeleteI am soo happy for you an Rod, you will be amazing parents! Girls are the most beautiful gift on this earth (since its all I've had LOL) !
;o)
YESSSSS!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!
ReplyDeleteOne name suggestion...
BEULAH.
Oh my goodness! I just read your story about the rapist on the loose! That is SO scary! I always felt so safe in Provo!! Blah. Fun Blog Mollie. And Happy Anniversary girl! That's so great! You made it to one year ;0). Many more happy years ahead!! And once again, congratulations on the baby girl!!!
ReplyDelete