Ok, so we got a little anxious about having a little girl and decided to feed our anxiety by going on a shopping spree for baby clothes. I must say it did help and it was super fun seeing Rod get so excited about dressing our little girl. I only wish she was here to model them for us now....but alas we'll have to wait a few more months.
These are the outfits Rod picked. I see a theme
happening here.
These are just two of the dresses I liked. There were
so many cute outfits. It was hard to decide!
Yay for your little girl! These are so cute! I am so excited to find out about our baby on Monday! I think it will all start to feel a little more real then.
ReplyDeletep.s. i can't believe it took me so long to find your blog...we need to hang out!