Friday, June 25, 2010

1 Year and many more to come.....

Rod and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this last week and I can't believe how fast it went by. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He swept me away on a romantic getaway and I loved it. He is such a sweet hubby. He makes me happy everyday and I'm very grateful for him. I look forward to many many more years with him.


I love him!!!

Lucky for me, with it being summer I get to do all sorts of fun things with my hubby. Like just yesterday we had a wonderful time at my brother-in-law, Erik's family cabin. It was so much fun being up there with my sister and Erik. We had a blast playing on their 4-wheelers. I only wished we could have stayed longer! We are so grateful they invited us to come play with them. It was a blast!


Ashlee my sis and her husband Erik

Can you tell I'm having fun driving?

The scenery was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment