A quick update:
So this past month has been crazy busy.... Baby girl Maylee came Dec. 10th, I finally graduated from BYU, we had a lovely Christmas with a new baby and we moved to Idaho. Needless to say I am ready for the new year with my adorable baby girl who I am obsessed with. I love being a mom. I am very grateful to be a woman and to be able to bear children. Motherhood, with all its challenges is the best calling ever! I cannot get enough of my smiley little Maylee. I have a feeling that 2011 will be wonderful.
you have a babbbbbbbbbbby! :):):) i need more pics ASAP!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat part of Idaho are you in? I am in Rexburg. We should get together. Plus if you can make it we are having an open house on Jan. 15th here in the burg. Call me 208-569-1278
ReplyDelete