She looks adorable :) Maddie said she's really cute and can't wait for you to come up so she can hold Maylee. I told her it's up to you guys. I'm sure everyone will be wanting to hold her when you come up. I love seeing the pictures, it will be GREAT to see her in person though so we can kiss those juicy cheeks :) We love you all and hope you're all doing well, take care and we'll see you soon.
She looks adorable :) Maddie said she's really cute and can't wait for you to come up so she can hold Maylee. I told her it's up to you guys. I'm sure everyone will be wanting to hold her when you come up. I love seeing the pictures, it will be GREAT to see her in person though so we can kiss those juicy cheeks :) We love you all and hope you're all doing well, take care and we'll see you soon.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mollie and Rod!!! I am so happy for you guys! she is so precious!
ReplyDeleteShe is darling and I LOVE The name! Congrats to you all!
ReplyDeleteShe is so freaking cute! Can't wait to see her and hold her. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete