Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Little lady

I can't believe my baby girl is one month old already. Time has gone by so fast. It has been such an adventure learning to be mom. I love holding baby girl in my arms and watching her as she sleeps. She makes the cutest faces and noises.
Her face goes from being mad and sad to completely happy and content. It's as if she's is replaying the war in heaven in her dreams. I love when I catch her with a big grin. It melts my heart. To think she was just with our Heavenly Father and now she is with me, I feel so blessed.
I love my little family.

3 comments:

  1. MOLLIE! SOOOOOOO PRECIOUS! I lovvved your christmas card! i wanna meet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie,
    She is so amazing.. and beautiful.. I just want to hold her and love her.. Enjoy these little Moments they grow up soo fast.. All my love to you, Rod and that beautiful babygirl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her. I want to reach through the screen and just squeeze her cute little body. Congratulations you two. Motherhood...nothing like it in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete