Friday, December 2, 2011

Merry Christmas Maylee...

Maylee's surgery is in just over a week... I'm getting nervous.  She's just so little.  I know everything will be fine, but it doesn't make it any easier.  I am her mom after all.  I'm supposed to worry about her. Anyway, any prayers would be appreciated.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. What is her surgery for? I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, she is getting surgery on both her hands. She has Syndactyly, or also known as webbed fingers. Crazy I know. Just a random thing. Anyway, its not a big deal but it still makes me nervous. Plus she's not going to be very happy having casts up to her elbows. Yikes. Anyway, thanks for the prayers and congrats on your cute new baby girl. Your pictures of your little family are so cute. I can't beleive how much Rosalie has grown! She sounds like she is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete