Thursday, December 15, 2011

HoLy MoLy 1 YeAr oLd!

Maylee loved opening her presents. 
 My baby turned 1!  Isn't that crazy?  I know it's not that long, but I don't remember what life was like without her. She is one amazing and happy kid and I LoVe HeR! She was lucky enough to have two birthday celebrations, one here in Idaho and one in Utah. She loved them both. Especially the cakes.

She only got to enjoy each toy for a moment before
she had to open another one but she loved them all.

Maddy was nice enough to share her birthday weekend with Maylee

The toys were a hit.

Her first cake. It's an owl if you can't tell.  It's kind of special, I just
made it up as I went.

It didn't take her long to figure out it was yummy

She devoured it.

Her second cake. Hello Kitty. I did it cause it seemed easy.

The kids were singing happy birthday to her very loud.
I think she was getting kind of nervous.

Again, she dug in pretty quick.


She is growing up too fast!
 I have to admit I'm a bit relieved she didn't have her surgery (it was canceled because she got sick) this week, because I was way too anxious just thinking about it and preparing for it. So it will be nice to just enjoy Christmas with her and not have to worry.  I'll wait till March to start worrying again (that is when she is rescheduled).  So thanks to everyone who kept her in your prayers.  We truly appreciate your kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment