Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Summer purge...

I know I'm a slacker for missing a ton of posts, but in short here is our summer...
We played with Uncle Jordan at the Meleluca party

Enjoyed 4-wheler rides with Ashlee and Erik at their cabin


Had a blast at the Johnson reunion

Maylee enjoyed the food the most

Had good times playing in Grandpa and Grandma
Johnson's flooded lawn

Made fun crafts at the kids fair


Got to spend lots of fun times with the cousins


Maylee enjoyed her first plane ride to AZ

Went to a fun Dbacks game with Yaya and Popop


Loved soak'n up the sun in the pool

Had fun playin around at the AZ Science Museum

We went for Carter and Davis's Birthday!

Maylee loved it all


Especially the parts where she got to hang out with Yaya and Popop

Well, that was our summer in a nutshell.  It went by super fast but it sure was a blast!


1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. I have to say no to the Yaya and Popop. It sounds like you have been reading to many Dr. Seuss books. Lets like of something else. Like Granny and Gramps, Bun and Dappy, G-ma and G-pa, Mimi and Pops, Nai-Nai and Ye-Ye or we can use the old stand by MeMaw.

    ReplyDelete