Monday, October 18, 2010

Crib Time!!

We finally recieved the crib Rod's parents were so sweet enough to buy us! Rod had such a fun time putting it all together (no really he loves building and puting things together---thank heavens cause I would have gone crazy!).
This was the extent to which I helped in the room. I switched the light cover. :)
We actually got the crib a few days ago but it took us awhile to find the time to clean out our extra room so it would fit. But sure enough my nesting urges took over and I couldn't concentrate on anything until the room was cleared and the crib was set up.
It looks so cute! I really love the one we picked out. It looks even cuter with the bedding my mom got for us on it. Seeing it everyday gets me so excited to have a baby girl in it! I can't wait for her to come.

4 comments:

  1. I love the crib and bedding it looks perfect for a perfect little girl.. Can not wait to see her.. I love you guys dearly.. take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute crib!! I'm so excited for you. I loved decorating my baby's room. It was so much fun. It definitely made it seem even more real that we were having a baby. (Also, I'm sad you're not my visiting teacher anymore. It only lasted for one month. How lame!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry up baby girl Pettingill!! I can't wait either...I'm so excited to see pics of her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cute. Now she only needs a mattress!

    ReplyDelete