Monday, September 13, 2010

That's the way we like it!

Rod and I got to spend a wonderful night rock'n out with KC & the Sunshine Band. For those of you who don't know who they are (those under the age of 50), some of their more famous songs include, "That's the Way (I Like it)", "(Shake, Shake, Shake), Shake Your Booty", and "Keep it Comin Love". All of which have been used in several movies. We had quite the fun time shakin our booty's alongside the 60 year old main singer KC. Boy can that man shake it!
Needless to say Rod and I were in the minority as far as age groups went. We were surrounded by the more seasoned fans. It was a great adventure!

I wish I had gotten pictures of all of the "older" fans. They had some moves I've never seen before! It was quite fun watching them dancing away to the songs. Rod and I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment