We'Re PrEgNaNt!!!
Ok, so blogging isn't quite my thing but hopefully eventually I'll get better at it and now that I have a reason to blog.....BaBy!..... I have more motivation. We are so excited about our up coming addition and can't wait to find out what BaBy will be. The wait might be torture. So far we don't have any specific names picked out, however we do have a nickname. Upon finding out we were pregnant I informed Rod that the baby was only the size of a poppyseed (now a plum) and from then on he refered to the baby as Poppyseed and I must admit that I do now as well. It's silly we know but it's more fun than saying "it" or "baby". We are so excited for our little Poppyseed to arrive Dec. 3rd (or at least near it)!
Congratulations, Mollie!! That is so terrific!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! Oh that baby is gonna be cute!!!!! I love ya both and miss you like crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys have started a blog, it will be fun to come on here and see pictures and catch up on what's going on. We should really just call you guys more often, sorry we're so lame! I still want to come down there soon, before we have the baby so hopefully we'll make it there soon. I'm still so excited your having a baby, I can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It is SO much fun! Hope you've been feeling well!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! Congrats Mollie! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mommy. It is the best thing in the world! Keep us updated ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you wouldn't mind being ten days late and little poppyseed can be born on my birthday!!!! We are so happy for you three!! or four?? or five...oh no maybe eight...haha love you and miss you
ReplyDelete